The Mentorship Program is intended to provide access to training year round at an affordable monthly rate. During the off-season, players train 3 to 5 times a week and 1 to 2 times a week in-season. (In season they train on rain-out days and one or two other days to work on their Own Touch).
Own Touch offers a flat monthly fee based on heavy usage 5 to 6 months a year and light usage the remaining months. Each Mentee, at a minimum, should attend 11 sessions (team, private and semi private) per month during the off season and at least 5 sessions per month during the season. Camps and clinics offered throughout the year provide additional training.
The Mentorship Program is designed for the player who has a genuine love for the game and is motivated to excel.
The Mentorship program offers the player:
1) Unlimited access to both the Own Touch Soccer & Futsal Centers. This means they can come in at any time we are open and work out on there own.
2) Off Season: 3 days per week of structured, technical training.
Day one, technical ball work
Day two, speed of play work including small sided games
Day three, Speed and Agility workout with a full field free play session
3) In Season: Flexible Training Hours
4) All Own Touch facilitated camps.
5) Own Touch coaches will attend club games throughout the season to evaluate how the training is being implemented on the field
6) Each Mentee will be assigned to a Mentor. That Mentor will be able to help with everything soccer related.
7) Soccer and life skill curriculum booklet for each player and parent with a soccer ball.
"Own Touch believes in an open-door policy for parents. Parents play a crucial role in the committment, time and responsibility that this type of program requires. For that reason, parents are encouraged to schedule consultations on a regular or as-needed basis with their mentor." said Greg Simmonds
Please contact Greg Simmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.